Ross & Roberts Ltd - Civil Enforcement Agents
Every encouragement is made to defaulters for early payment of the debt once passed for enforcement. From the very start we offer numerous ways of making payment which makes it easier for the defaulter to clear their liability quickly to prevent further charges being imposed.
Payment may be made by the following methods:
- Credit or debit card, either online, by telephone or direct to the bailiff,
- Cheque, to the bailiff, via post or taken personally to the office,
- Post Office giro, (Payment can be made at any PO in the Country)
- Cash to the bailiff or taken personally to the office,
- Postal Orders via post,
- Bankers Draft, to the bailiff, via post or taken personally to the office,
- Building Society Cheque, to the bailiff, via post or taken personally to the office,
- Alliance and Leicester payment cards, via any bank, building society or post office.
We appreciate that some defaulter's financial circumstances may be poor and as a result, they may not have the ability to pay in one lump sum. We will try and work out a payment plan with them to satisfactorily clear the debt within 90 days or a period agreed with the client. We do appreciate that there are some that cannot pay, rather than will not pay. Payment of the instalment can be made by any of the above methods. Any arrangement going over the agreed days will be discussed and approved with the Council before being accepted.