Date: July 2022
Job Title: Enforcement Agent
We are looking for full-time, experienced, certificated Enforcement Agents to join us as our portfolio of high-profile clients grows and continue to deliver excellent, first-class customer outcomes.
Our high-profile clients include local authorities and commercial clients, covering civil and high court collection, recovery and enforcement services. If you are currently certificated and want to be part of an experienced network of innovative professionals leading the way in this unique industry, with OTE of £50,000 (plus uncapped commission), then apply to join us now.
The role of an Enforcement Agent is to execute the caseload and Court Orders allocated to you. We use all the latest technology including EA recording, body-worn cameras and ANPR systems.
Responsibilities & Purpose:
- Follow a schedule to visit residential addresses to execute warrants and/or seize goods.
- Account for payments received and manage the use of receipts and other required documents.
- Return warrants where enforcement is not possible in a timely fashion.
- You will be responsible to keep track of and enter reports via company devices or databases in line with client requirements.
- Provide and maintain detailed incident reports.
- Work against collections targets which are set by the business.
- Visits to be conducted within the specified timescale.
- Follow R&R and CIVEA guidelines, policies and procedures when attending and dealing with customers.
- Current Enforcement Agent Certificate, with legal knowledge including court procedures and government regulations.
- Current Driving License and access to vehicle required (for self-employed agents)
- Enforcement Agent related experience, working for the following debt types: Local government – Council Tax and Non-Domestic rates and Road Traffic.
- Good verbal and written communications skills and basic numeracy skills.
- Good negotiation, administrative, and organisational skills.
- Assertive, ambitious, self-motivated, patient, and able to remain calm during stressful/volatile circumstances.
- An ability to work under pressure to strict targets and deadlines, with thorough attention to detail.