Client Login

Instruct Us Online

Here To help

At Ross & Roberts, we’re committed to obtaining the best possible recovery rates for our clients through fair, effective enforcement.

To instruct us, please complete the online form below. Before submitting your form, please ensure you’ve read and understood our terms and conditions.

    Instruction From:

    Payment Information

    Judgement Details

    By completing this online form, you hereby authorise Ross & Roberts independent law firm to sign form N293A and / or obtain a Writ on your behalf as required.


    Tick this box where you have a sealed Writ. Send the sealed Writ to Ross & Roberts along with the authorised officer’s name, and we will enforce the Writ on receipt.

    Tick this box if you have a County Court Judgement (CCJ) and want Ross & Roberts HCE to enforce it for you. We will transfer up the CCJ to the High Court for enforcement free of charge. Send us your CCJ and a cheque for £71.00 made payable to ‘HMCTS’ or a BACs payment of £71.00 ( to cover the Court’s administration charges’).

    Tick this box if you have a CCJ and a Form N293A with Part 1 completed. Send us your CCJ, Form N293A and a cheque for £71.00 made payable to ‘HMCTS’ or a BACs payment of £71.00 (to cover the Court’s administration charges)

    Tick this box if you are the claimant in person and are unsure of what to do with the CCJ. Send us your CCJ with part 1 of the N293A complete. We will then do the rest to expedite enforcement for you.

    Please note although our transfer up service is free, in all cases there is a cost of £71.00 which is payable to HMCTS or a BACs payment of £71.00 for ‘Court administration’. All documents required should be posted to: Ross & Roberts Limited High Court Enforcement, 42-44 Henry Street, Northampton, NN1 4BZ

    Quote icon

    At Ross & Roberts, we leverage our experience, expertise and technology to deliver a seamless service that maximises collections and empowers both staff and communities.”

    Martyn Shapter, Managing Director