Ross & Roberts - part of the

How It All Works

Obtaining a High Court Writ is often the best way to recover your money, property or assets. Here’s a quick guide to how the process works.

Step 1: Obtain a County Court Judgment (CCJ)

You can obtain a CCJ through a solicitor. Or you can make a claim yourself online through the Government’s ‘Make a Money Claim’ web page.

Step 2: Transfer the judgment up to the High Court

Equita can manage the Transfer-Up process on your behalf free of charge. To start the process, simply complete and submit our online Transfer-Up form. Or if you prefer, download a paper copy and send it to us by post. Please note that while our service is free, you’ll need to pay a fee of £78.00 to HM Courts & Tribunals Service.

For advice on the process and the paperwork please call 01604 885596 or contact us, below

Step 3: Leave us to enforce the judgment

Once we receive the Writ, either from the court (or directly from you), we’ll collect the judgment amount, plus our costs and fees, and any court costs and interest.

We are required by law to retain all payments made to us for 14 days from the day we receive them. Without fail, we always reimburse our clients on the day that this period ends.

Instruct Us

01604 885596

Contact High Court Enforcement

    Quote icon

    We understand the difficult balance our clients must strike between commercial delivery and social empathy. Our years of industry experience combined with our focus on people and technical modernisation means that we get results and we do the right thing for our clients and their communities.”

    Martyn Shapter, Managing Director

    Following our recent sale and new ownership, Equita, Ross & Roberts and Stirling Park are now collectively the Omexus Group. There will be no changes to operations and it’s business as usual – with the benefit of a new group name to mark a new era.
    We continue to trade as Equita Ltd, Ross & Roberts Ltd and Stirling Park LLP