Equita, Ross & Roberts and Stirling Park have hit another key milestone in our journey post-sale. With new beginnings, comes both new responsibilities and new-found freedoms. One of those milestones is establishing our new group name.
Equita, Ross & Roberts and Stirling Park are now collectively the Omexus Group.
As the Omexus Group, we blend our three established businesses with their longstanding partnerships, people and expertise under the umbrella of a new identity. The very best of the old fuses with all that is new as we move forward together.
The Omexus Group embodies:
• Progressive, customer-led enforcement. We are modern, attuned and aware. Data insights colour and shape our customers’ experience.
• Continuous improvement. We don’t rest on our laurels; we review, audit and continually embed improvement into our practice.
• Innovation. Until we trial something new, we won’t move forward. We embrace change positively as we pivot and adapt.
• Client-centric. We operate a partnership mindset, tuned into clients’ wants and needs as these evolve, identifying and sharing best practice.
• Doing the right thing. We are committed to the highest ethical standards for the welfare and fair treatment of the vulnerable.
Our essence is: transparency, accountability and holding ourselves to the highest standards.
While our original businesses will operate as they always have done as familiar names to many longstanding clients, it will be under the vivid, new, Omexus umbrella together with associated benefits;
• The steering of new leadership with strategic oversight, powered by meaningful, long-term investment.
• Market-leading services, software and applications, including a defined tech investment pathway.
• A bold and striking brand identity, reflective of our market position. We are immensely proud of our heritage and the distinct cultures embodied by Equita, Ross & Roberts and Stirling Park. As a cohesive whole, we leverage and pool our organisational assets and specialisms.
“Our people are our key asset”, states Emma Cowan – Interim CEO, “so we are focussing efforts on consolidating and resourcing our people and teams. Our people bring immense value, insights, commitment and drive, truly making this business the unique and vibrant place it is today.”
From the rural South of England through to the Scottish Highlands and Islands, passing by many urban and metropolitan boroughs en route, Omexus Group truly represents a range and breadth of cultures, people and niche skillsets.
We value our people, clients, suppliers, partners and the legacy this creates. From a new, forward-facing position, we are better placed than ever to represent the modern face of enforcement.
CFO and Interim CEO,
Equita, Ross & Roberts and Stirling Park